Business Analyst Manager Resume
Here is the Business Analyst Manager Resume example:
1517 Hiddenview Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Business Analyst Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience managing software applications and analyzing business requirements
- Deep knowledge of SAP business warehouse
- Profound knowledge of data integration concepts
- Immense ability to develop various products and its functionality
- Exceptional ability to perform research and pay attention to details
- Familiarity in health care delivery system
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude under challenging situations
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to perform extensive research and maintain attention to detail
Business Analyst Manager
Makosi Inc., Philadelphia, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed all business requirements and converted to functional needs.
- Monitored business processes and recommended solutions for same.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and ensured optimal level of services.
- Documented all technical specifications and ensured maintenance of all records.
- Developed new products and enhancements to existing ones.
- Prepared various status reports for all internal and external customers.
- Analyzed all problems and recommended necessary solutions.
Business Analyst Specialist
USM Business Systems, Philadelphia, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with customer and developed new software products and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Assisted in functional designs and coordinated with various developers on same.
- Prepared designs for functional UI prototypes.
- Participated in various internal testing procedures and provided solutions.
- Analyzed business requirements and developed new products or provided enhancements to existing products.
- Documented all marketing requirements and ensured smooth business flow.
Namtra Business Solutions, Philadelphia, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided financial leadership to various product line managers.
- Analyzed processes and provided reports on revenue to be submitted to management.
- Maintained good relations with business and product development teams.
- Prepared database models such as spreadsheets for various businesses.
- Developed ways to analyze data effectively and coordinated with line of business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated