BI Developer Resume Example
Here is the BI Developer Resume example:
1450 Hewes Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective To obtain a BI Developer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
BI Developer, July 2006 – Present
Pentel, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Designed and developed data warehouses and all reporting needs.
- Designed and developed the data marts and cubes used in business intelligence analysis.
- Worked with the end user community to determine the reporting needs and ascertain that data warehousing met their needs.
- Created models for new data warehouses and changes to existing ones.
- Designed, developed and modified data extraction and transformation routines for data warehouses.
BI Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Rotomac Corporation, Baltimore, MD
- Responded to and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Prepared database architectures, coding standards and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Created required reports in response to business user needs.
- Established appropriate end-user database access control levels.
- Prepared routines for end users to facilitate best practices database use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in providing BI reporting and development (Cognos and Business Objects)
- In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence Development processes and tools (OBIEE, Oracle OLAP and ESSBase)
- Impeccable knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business intelligence challenges
- Ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
- Proficient with OBIEE (Siebel), Oracle BI Apps, Object-Oriented design methodology and Oracle DAC
- Strong problem resolution skills, testing and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple task assignments
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Berea College, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated