Business Process Manager Resume
Here is the Business Process Manager Resume example:
872 Oakwood Circle
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Business Process Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in business process improvement and automation
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, black belt, Transactional 6 Sigma, SQL queries/T-SQL and ERP system
- Proficient with MS Office programs – ppt, excel, visio, project management
- Good understanding of ISO 9002/AS9100 principles, financial Data, chart of Accounts, and financial statements
- Familiarity with business processes, planning, and management of the project
- Excellent interpersonal, social, practical and diplomatic skills
- Ability to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close a project
- Ability to identify issues and find resolution and lead groups to a consensus
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
Business Process Manager
WellMed Medical Group, Baldwin Park, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored process and maintained integrity of all financial applications.
- Managed month closing process for all finances and ensured accuracy of data.
- Coordinated with various business owners and implemented necessary system enhancements.
- Performed internal audits and maintained compliance to various organization policies.
- Maintained system enhancements and ensured compliance to all business objectives.
- Evaluated audits on records and ensured optimal quality of all data.
- Analyzed existing programs and recommended required changes on same.
- Provided support to various business processes.
Senior Business Process Specialist
A-T Solutions, Inc., Baldwin Park, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed business projects and identified improvements required for projects.
- Provided support to finance department, prepared and maintained reports of various business processes.
- Trained subordinates and staff in various business processes and tools documented all processes.
- Managed complex processes independently and maintained various departments.
- Monitored various project and prepared status reports to be submitted to management,
- Performed analysis of various tools for measurement tools.
Business Process Analyst
McKesson, Baldwin Park, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with various stakeholders and functional groups for implementation of programs in processes.
- Assisted other departments in high visibility projects, integration projects and risk mitigation projects.
- Ensured continuous improvement in processes and developed customer centric process at all times.
- Worked with various cross functional teams and designed long term objectives for process.
- Interpreted all policies and processes associated with improvement of business process.
- Maintained knowledge on industry practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated