Information Officer Resume
Here is the Information Officer Resume example:
2832 Rebecca Street
West Chicago, IL60185
Job Objective Looking to improve the organization using my skills as an Information Officer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in Application development and managing projects and staff
- Outstanding knowledge of system development life cycle and application program development alternatives
- Sound knowledge of IT strategies for a company or a division
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, team building and coaching skills
- Ability to proactively design analytical solutions to business problems
- Abilityto troubleshoot and solve complex problems independently
Information Officer, August 2005 – Present
University of Michigan Health System, West Chicago, IL
- Managed budget and technologically diverse staff.
- Managed systems development teams and is responsible for technical oversight and resource management.
- Overseen systems design, development, and systems maintenance across multiple platforms.
- Supported corporate and business area systems, distributed processing, client server, internet and intranet and Web site applications.
- Provided overall guidance and direction to IT managers.
Information Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Southern Westchester BOCES, West Chicago, IL
- Developed target client lists in support of marketing campaigns.
- Analyzed client usage to assist with client acquisition, retention and cost reductions.
- Provided client acquisition opportunities for expanding global and industry penetration.
- Identified clients in support of product and system migrations.
- Overseen design and hardware capacity needs of the Corporate Center and application teams.
- Planned and approved internal utility and external hosting infrastructure designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, St. Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkill, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated