Lead Business Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Lead Business Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Lead Business Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Project management
- Strong influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Outstanding knowledge of SFS products and services
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements
- Ability to overcome barriers to achieve results
- Ability to apply technology solutions to client and market requests
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Morgan Stanley, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Identified and documented business process re-engineering opportunities including current and future state process flows.
- Defined, developed and documented business requirements.
- Developed and followed change management standards and procedures.
- Worked efficiently with other developers and business analysts.
- Created, maintained and communicated IT development standards.
- Conducted and performed interviews and gathered workshops.
Key Business Solutions, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and prepared System Requirement Specification (SRS) and Systems External Specifications.
- Interfaced effectively with Business Stakeholders and IT Infrastructure teams.
- Identified and estimated the cost of projects.
- Provided expert guidance and direction to Business Analyst.
- Documented requirements, and resolved complex system problems.
- Identified system enhancements, documented business needs.
- Worked actively with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Lead Business Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated