Membership Consultant Resume
Here is the Membership Consultant Resume example:
683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective To obtain a Membership Consultant position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Wide knowledge of the membership sales process, cross-selling and up-selling to members
- Ability to ask for sale and close a sale
- Ability to maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and services
- Ability to work on weekends and multitask
- Ability to prepare and submit periodic sales activity reports
- Ability to tour and close prospective members
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior communication skills
AMD, Wheaton, IL, August 2005 – Present
- Transformed phone calls to appointments and sales.
- Aided total leasing efforts and integrated marketing programs.
- Managed closing ratio with regard to community standards.
- Executed administrative duties.
Mintel, Inc., Wheaton, IL, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed all required statistics.
- Handled membership sales queries.
- Aided memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Extended help with customer service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Workforce Education & Development
Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated