795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To secure a position as Metrics Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of database structure and design
- Sound knowledge of writing queries and statements using SQL
- Wide knowledge of current trends and techniques of quality, metrics, and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge in measuring and analyzing Web business performance using Omniture
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis
- Ability to present, organize, trend and convey talent management metrics
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Hanson Inc., San Diego, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed the maintenance and administration of data.
- Provided rigorous assessment of the accuracy, validity and reliability of frequently gathered information.
- Refined and improved data gathering and reporting mechanisms.
- Ensured accuracy of all data presented.
- Monitored and documented compliance with controls and procedures.
Umpqua Bank, San Diego, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured successful collaboration and the realization of organizational goals.
- Generated, distributed and presented reports and analysis across the organization.
- Performed data analysis and reported customer preferences, site usage and trends.
- Identified failure points and opportunities for improvement.
- Researched, analyzed and supported for developing business initiatives.
Bachelor degrees in Statistics
University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated