Report Developer Resume Example
Here is the Report Developer Resume example:
2215 Mount Olive Road
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective To seek employment as a Report Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as Business Analyst and Report Analyst
- Huge knowledge of Data Integrator, ETL processes and methodologies
- Exceptional knowledge of SCRUM/Agile
- Good expertise in SQL
- Solid understanding of Data Warehousing concepts (Star/Snowflake Schema, OLAP)
- Excellent analytical, problem identification and solving skills
Revital, Inc., Atlanta, GA
July 2006 – Present
- Designed, developed and deployed Business Objects reports.
- Assessed reporting needs of the department through investigation and analysis of non-technical users.
- Handled Ad-Hoc information requests.
- Forecasted, analyzed data and trends and created reports that highlighted areas in need of performance improvement.
- Assisted the Business Intelligence Architect with data warehouse design and Universe design for optimal report performance and increased report functionality.
- Trained juniors in defining and implementing technical specifications for BI solutions.
- Mentored and coached others in a team environment.
Ronaldo Corporation, Atlanta, GA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Identified and defined data requirements to support report specifications.
- Ensured the accuracy and level of information supporting the business requirements.
- Designed and created reporting data structures.
- Created test reports, optimized slow running reports, monitored performance of reports and took corrective action to improve and reconcile discrepancies between the expectations of clients and information presented in their reports.
- Coordinated with project management and ensured timely deliverables.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Williams Baptist College, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated