Statistical Assistant Resume
Here is the Statistical Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective Seeking the Statistical Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of standard statistical packages like SPSS, SAS or Systat
- In-depth knowledge of underlying statistical premise and meaning
- Remarkable ability to identify, extract, analyze and disseminate statistical data
- Through skills to identify priority activities and assignments
- Ability to shows willingness to learn from others
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and computer skills
Statistical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Premier Testing Service, Louisville, KY
- Selected and tabulated data; and ensured to check data for conformance to established patterns, and resolved minor discrepancies.
- Prepared tables including keying, verifying, and formatting data for presentation and publication.
- Contacted respondents to collect data, and performed analysis of statistical data in relation to previously reported data.
- Conducted statistical research, reviewed tabulated and analyzed reasonableness of reported information.
- Assisted in evaluation and research programs by assembling data from various sources.
- Managed statistical calculations, and summarized results for professional review.
- Assisted in gathering, evaluating and presenting data.
Statistical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Cape Fox Professional Services, Louisville, KY
- Studied and examined skewed results, investigated possible causes and deviations, and prepared relevant reports explaining findings.
- Defined processes to achieve specific outputs; converted data sets into a variety of forms utilizing a comparatively wide variety of statistical processes.
- Computed, modified and updated databases for data analyses.
- Upheld and modified statistical databases through processing modes.
- Compiled tables, charts, graphic displays from processed data for reports and analyses.
- Assisted in designing and modifying questionnaires and other data-collection forms.
Associate Degree in Statistics , University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated