Accounting Professor Resume
Here is the Accounting Professor Resume example:
3841 Lynn Ogden Lane
Galveston, TX 77551
Job Objective Accounting Professor with exceptional academic background seeking employment in a reputed college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching accounting courses
- Deep knowledge of tax accounting and research operations
- Profound knowledge of accounting principles
- Familiarity with financial planning activities
- Good understanding of auditing, financial accounting, taxation and advanced accounting
- Proficient with accounting information systems
- Ability to develop accounting course curriculums
- Ability to provide student advises
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of student information
- Ability to perform student assessments
DeVry University, Galveston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on taxation and accounting to graduates.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to course curriculum.
- Prepared instruction methodologies and course materials.
- Evaluated student’s assignments and homework.
- Conducted and graded examinations.
- Maintained reports of student attendances and grades.
- Provided career assistances to students.
- Assisted in student interview and recruitment activities.
PhD in Accounting
Walla Walla University, College Place, WA
Master’s Degree in Accounting
Mount Olive College, Mount Olive, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples
- Adjunct Professor Resume Examples