Accounting Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Accounting Teacher Resume example:
3702 Pretty View Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Job Objective Seeking a position as an Accounting Teacher in order to use my experience to the benefit of the administrators.
Accounting Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Georgia Southern University, Santa Rosa, CA
- Planned, prepared and delivered lessons and workshops for groups and individuals.
- Designed and produced teaching materials and reviewed existing materials.
- Performed to carry out assessments of students’ needs.
- Ensured to plan schemes of work and assess students’ progress.
- Managed to complete reports of all the students at the end of their course.
- Collaborated with class and subject teachers.
Accounting Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Brooklyn Center Campus, Santa Rosa, CA
- Utilized various teaching methods to tutor students in Accounting.
- Followed curriculum guidelines while preparing course objectives.
- Administered tests to evaluate pupil progress, and recorded results.
- Maintained appropriate discipline in classroom.
- Participated in faculty and professional meetings and educational conferences.
- Assisted the students in selecting course of study, and counseled accordingly.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in conceptual framework underlying financial accounting
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, FASB, pronouncements and the accounting process
- Profound knowledge of public accounting and controllership positions
- Immense ability to teach accounting information systems
- Remarkable ability to face and solve stressful situations
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated