Acting Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Acting Teacher Resume example:
2183 Elkview Drive
Miami, FL 33131
Job Objective To obtain a job as an Acting Teacher with a school that wants to improve their overall track record.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in directing acts and plays for productions
- Outstanding knowledge of Musical Theatre and organizing Theatre workshops
- Sound knowledge working with young people in theatre arts environment
- Outstanding ability to train students for examinations at all levels
- Immense ability and experience of working with a skilled team
- Excellent innovative, creative and artistic skills
Acting Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Mamaroneck High School, Miami, FL
- Arranged acting productions/presentations and directed students appropriately.
- Motivate the students to develop characterization skills.
- Provided help and training to students regarding modulation and interpretation skills.
- Offered individual coaching and advice to students of varied age group in acting.
- Coordinated with the productions, administrative/operational teams.
- Contributed to the schools work projects and provided cover for other staff.
Acting Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Columbus Catholic High School, Miami, FL
- Provided appropriate guidance to the students to develop directional, staging and stagecraft skills.
- Assisted the students to develop awareness of stage and TV/Film acting.
- Advised and guided students on physical and special awareness, expression of artistic ideas, choreography, stage presentation and attentive focus.
- Managed to coach students individually in improving their acting techniques and skills.
- Ensured to select and guide student in accordance to their capabilities.
- Arranged acting and presentations of plays for professional productions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Quincy College, Quincy, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated