Arabic Teacher Resume
Here is the Arabic Teacher Resume example:
2203 Hill Street
Lima, OH 45801
Job Objective To secure a position as an Arabic Teacher in a well established campus with a stable and productive environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in Arabic language
- Sound knowledge of teaching Arabic in a model of sequential language learning
- Profound knowledge of the theoretical principles of second language acquisition
- Outstanding ability to work in a collegial manner with a diverse faculty
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong translation skills
Arabic Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Northern Virginia Community College, Lima, OH
- Provided accurate and objective description of the curriculum, citing specific evidence.
- Maintained accurate instructional and non-instructional records.
- Managed and communicated the specified instructional program.
- Participated actively in the professional learning community.
- Integrated individual assessment of need and actively shared expertise.
- Displayed high level of ethics and professionalism.
Arabic Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Reavis High School, Lima, OH
- Developed thematic language curriculum for each developmental level.
- Provided effective, appropriate and differentiated language instruction.
- Utilized appropriate instructional strategies for developing comprehensive content.
- Managed to provide high quality language instruction with cultural authenticity.
- Promoted achievement and bilingualism in an enriched education model.
- Interacted with families and promoted family involvement to support student learning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arabic Language, Knox College, Galesburg, IL
2755 Sunnyvale Rd
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Objective To obtain a position as an Arabic Teacher where I can maximize my training experience, program development skills and my teaching abilities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills.
- Expert in Arabic language and culture.
- Solid comprehensive grasp of the current education initiatives, practices and thinking.
- Profound knowledge of the foundation stage and genuine enthusiasm for working with children.
- Extensive command over English language, both verbal and written.
Arabic Teacher, 2007 – Present
University High School, Tucson, AZ
- Taught students Arabic alphabets.
- Taught Arabic language and grammar to students.
- Motivated students to learn Arabic language by constantly speaking, writing and reading.
- Taught students about the history and culture of the Arabic language.
- Created and graded tests and assignments.
Master of Arts in Arabic, 2007
Bachelor of Arts in Arabic, 2005
Johns Hopkins University