1417 Desert Broom Court
Parsippany, NJ 7054
Job Objective Seeking a position as an Assistant Professor with an opportunity for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience at the graduation and post-graduation level education facility
- Familiarity working at a College and University department
- Outstanding ability to handle syllabus at the undergraduate and graduate curriculum
- Remarkable ability to teach, inspire and develop young people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and proficient with MS office tools
Assistant Professor, August 2005 – Present
Iowa State University, Parsippany, NJ
- Provided instructional assistance and monitored student progress.
- Monitored and provided specific information and documentation of student’s reading needs and their respective progress.
- Advised students on academic program completion.
- Developed and conducted reading, writing, study skills and related workshops.
- Served on academic and administrative committees as assigned.
- Contributed to the efficient management and administration of the department and the college.
Accounting Assistant Professor, May 2000 – July 2005
University of Georgia, Parsippany, NJ
- Handled undergraduate and graduate course classes.
- Supervised and assisted the students in seeking external funding, scholarships etc.
- Maintained an active research program and motivated active participation.
- Published internal, term, semester and research results, and monitored students’ performance and provided appropriate suggestions and training for betterments.
- Assisted in the development of the department and the college.
- Adhered to the academic rules, regulations, policies and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accouting, Chipola College, Marianna, FL
Master’s Degree in Accouting, Chipola College, Marianna, FL
2819 Cambridge Drive
Glendale, AZ 85301
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as Assistant Professor where my teaching and research experience will be helpful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing assistance to Head Professor
- Thorough knowledge of web-based instructional technologies
- Sound knowledge of teaching methodologies
- Familiarity with scripting and computer programming operations
- Good understanding of honors, advanced degrees and awards in subject field
- Ability to prepare and submit grant applications
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students and faculty staffs
- Ability to teach students with diverse backgrounds
Tennessee Tech University, Glendale, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures to undergraduates and graduates on subject field.
- Conducted and graded student examinations.
- Monitored student progress and provided appropriate feedbacks.
- Assisted Professor in developing curriculums and course materials.
- Participated in campus meetings and professional committee.
- Encouraged students to achieve their academic goals.
- Initiated class discussions on subject matter.
- Provided support in research activities and documented findings.
University of Colorado, Glendale, AZ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted Professor in daily academic activities.
- Developed new instructional methodologies to improve student performance.
- Provided homework and assignments to students.
- Prepared and revised lesson plans.
- Provided assistance to students during laboratory experiments.
- Supervised teaching assistants when needed.
- Assisted in developing career enhancement programs.
- Contributed to journals and other publications.
Master’s Degree in Education
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Saint Paul’s College, Lawrenceville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated