Associate Professor Resume
Here is the Associate Professor Resume example:
1252 Marietta Street
Fremont, CA 94539
Job Objective Associate Professor with an impeccable track record seeking position at a well known college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching assigned courses to undergraduates and graduates
- Profound knowledge of student assessment process
- Deep knowledge of instructional methodologies
- Ability to develop online courses
- Ability to assist in school administration duties
- Ability to secure external funds
- Ability to work effectively with students and faculty
Syracuse University, Fremont, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to current curriculum.
- Motivated students to achieve academic goals.
- Prepared syllabus and course materials.
- Maintained student attendance and progress reports.
- Conducted and graded student examinations.
- Assisted in research programs and incorporated findings in teaching activities.
- Adhered to class schedules and college teaching policies.
- Assisted in student registration and recruitment activities.
Master’s Degree in Education
Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia, AR
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
St. Augustine College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated