4524 Crestview Terrace
San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Objective Position as an Associate Teacher where my experience will add significance to operations within the school.
Associate Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Santa Rosa School, San Antonio, TX
- Provided a variety of developmentally appropriate materials and activities.
- Responded to and resolved parent/guardian comments and concerns.
- Assisted in the arrangements of clearly defined and organized activities.
- Followed all specified and appropriate safety and health rules.
- Ensured a professional academic growth in students.
- Partnered with the teachers in planning, supervision, and program implementation.
Associate Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Reavis High School, San Antonio, TX
- Planned and implemented preschool program based on High Scope Curriculum.
- Supervised and interacted with children positively.
- Developed new learning centers reflecting the interest and needs of the children.
- Provided a wide variety of experiences; emphasizing on active learning.
- Completed all assigned paperwork and documentation within the specified time.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in CDA (Child Development Associate) and AA (Associate in Child Development)
- Through knowledge working with young children in group sittings
- Outstanding knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Remarkable ability to react immediately to reach a child in danger if necessary
- Ability to multitask, organize & prioritize duties
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Early Education, Sinclair Community College, Dayton, OH
103 Kirkland St
Russellville, AR 72801
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as an Associate Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Solid desire to work with students.
- Great ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with adults as well as children.
- Excellent experience in event planning, organizational and time-management.
- In depth ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
- Profound knowledge of understanding, human behavior and follow instructions precisely.
Associate Teacher, 2007 â€“ Present
South Side High School, Rockville Centre, NY
- Planned and created the learning environment.
- Organized and prepared the learning environment, helping children complete their work, maintaining pupil records and organizing games and creative activities.
- Participated in staff meetings and professional development.
- Established and maintained cooperative working relationships with other teachers, children and parents.
- Attended and participated in professional development meetings.
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.S, in Associate Degree, 2005