4489 Conaway Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Biochemistry Lecturer with excellent teaching abilities seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in performing research for publications
- Exceptional knowledge of computer programming
- Immense knowledge of preparing courses for undergraduate programs
- Ability to coordinate with students for biochemistry processes
- Ability to provide quantitative teaching to students
- Familiarity of preparing biological systems
Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Provided teaching lessons to undergraduate students on biochemistry.
- Prepared models for various biological systems.
- Provided training to doctoral and master students.
- Participated in various departmental activities.
Irvine Valley College, Irvine, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided assistance to students for varioustraining activities.
- Prepared tutorials for students and resolved major issues.
- Coordinated with QBM team and designed school curriculum.
- Provided and coached students in biochemistry.
- Evaluated student applications and organized educational activities.
- Provided assistance to the administrator for school operations.
Master’s Degree in Chemistry
Saint Norbert College, De Pere, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated