Biology Tutor Resume
Here is the Biology Tutor Resume example:
1319 Sherwood Circle
Lafayette, LA 70501
Job Objective Obtain a job as a Biology Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching Biology courses
- Wide knowledge of laboratory experiments and equipment
- Profound knowledge of biology instructional techniques
- Familiarity with biology laboratory setting
- Skilled in preparing specimens, cultures and reagents
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- Ability to detect and notify management about any safety hazardous
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Strong human relations skills
Oklahoma City Community College, Lafayette, LA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in curriculum development for Biology courses.
- Maintained instructional materials complete and accurate.
- Promoted independent learning activities for students.
- Maintained up-to-date records of tutoring sessions.
- Managed student appointments and walk-ins on weekly basis.
- Prepared and submitted timesheets to management.
- Attended seminars and workshops for professional development.
Maricopa County Community College District, Lafayette, LA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delivered biology courses as per approved curriculum.
- Organized educational demonstrations, discussions and experiments for students.
- Educated students on safe usage of chemicals and scientific apparatus.
- Maintained student attendance and progress records.
- Conducted Biology tests and graded test papers.
- Informed parents about student’s performances.
- Assisted students in laboratory exercises.
- Managed student behavior during class sessions and field trips.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences
Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated