Business Education Teacher Resume
Here is the Business Education Teacher Resume example:
2752 Edgewood Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Job Objective Accomplished Business Education Teacher with a broad background seeking a position with a school that has been in business that is established.
Business Education Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Stafford County Public School, Fresno, CA
- Employed instructional methods and district-adopted materials appropriate to the teaching assignment.
- Managed to create student friendly classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Guided the learning process towards the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Assisted the administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct.
- Assessed the accomplishments of students on a regular basis.
- Strived to maintain and improve professional competence.
Business Education Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Greeley West High School, Fresno, CA
- Accepted student supervision assignments necessary to safe management of school.
- Designed lesson plans as an instructional aid.
- Monitored and evaluated student reports and results.
- Maintained accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Maintained high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Attended staff meetings and served on staff committees as requested.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with School District rules, regulations and policies
- Sound knowledge of curriculum and instructions
- Exceptional knowledge of various routine tasks, duties, and procedures
- Outstanding ability to work with students, staff, parents, and the public
- Remarkable ability to teach business related theory classes
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated