Carpentry Teacher Resume
Here is the Carpentry Teacher Resume example:
677 Cityview Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Objective To secure a Carpentry Teacher position with a school in which my knowledge will be put to use in the best way possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with implementation of National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) curriculum
- Exceptional knowledge working with students with behavioral or emotional needs
- Sound knowledge of improving academic performance and vocational skills of students
- Outstanding ability to perform all necessary tasks related to implementation of the program
- Remarkable ability to apply curriculum and instruction
- Excellent PC based computer application skills
- Excellent motivational and instructional skills
- Expert in Wood working Techniques
Carpentry Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Gaudet Middle School, Fort Washington, PA
- Provided rigorous and relevant instruction on approved curriculum.
- Prepared lessons to encourage and foster proficient of oral and written expression.
- Demonstrated effective strategies and best practices to ensure student success.
- Maintained accurate and complete records.
- Participated in district and school based professional development activities.
- Ensured to take necessary and safety precautions to protect students, equipment, material, and facilities.
- Taught students about various wood working techniques.
Carpentry Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Chicago Public Schools, Fort Washington, PA
- Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students.
- Utilized various teaching methods to instructe students individually and in groups.
- Encouraged active student involvement in learning with appropriate study tools.
- Maintained accurate and absolute student records as required by law.
- Monitored student learning behavior and attuned tutoring accordingly.
- Ensured general check for learning by verbal responses as well as written means.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA
958 N Conecuh St
Saint Marys, GA 31558
Objective Looking for a Carpentry Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of the reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Expert knowledge in carpentry work material and equipment.
- Great ability to read construction blueprints.
- Excellent problem solving, time management and decision making skills.
- Solid knowledge of residential construction and remodeling procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, quality control, cost control, and safety.
- Extensive experience in construction frameworks, carpentry designs and wood framing.
Carpentry Teacher, 2006 – Present
Townsend Harris High School, Flushing, NY
- Instructed about materials, methods and tools in housing construction and building repair.
- Taught measures, shapes, adjusts, trims, and sands parts and joints to make parts fit snugly, using rulers, hand tools, and sandpaper.
- Taught drawing rough layouts, reading and drawing conclusions from drawings and blueprints.
- Trained students on tools, equipment, and materials common to the carpentry trade.
- Taught students about fabrication and erection.
B.C. Professional Teaching Certificate, 2006
High School Diploma in Carpentry, 2005
Notre Dame, University
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Professor Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples