Chinese Teacher Resume
Here is the Chinese Teacher Resume example:
4404 Hartland Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Career Objective Chinese Teacher seeking opportunity to put past training and skills to work for a school that is growing.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in training Chinese language teaching and applied linguistics
- Sound knowledge of the latest trends in language pedagogy
- Outstanding knowledge of writing and editing teaching and supporting materials
- Remarkable ability to deliver large-scale workshops and seminars
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office
Chinese Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public School, Milwaukee, WI
- Planned and developed instructional materials.
- Worked collaboratively with authors and Editorial to develop learning specifications.
- Conceptualized, authored and edited interactive Chinese content.
- Reviewed digital products to ensure features and functionality align with pedagogy.
- Consulted on content matters pertaining to online Chinese educational materials.
- Identified errors with print, audio-visual, and/or online content and corrected.
Chinese Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Mamaroneck High School, Milwaukee, WI
- Reviewed Chinese instructional materials and made recommendations for revisions.
- Managed to synthesize key language instruction trends.
- Identified similarities and differences with other Chinese instruction programs.
- Devised strategies for the promotion of materials with Chinese teachers.
- Developed concepts for promotional materials resonating with Chinese teachers.
- Assist in the creation of support materials for teachers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chinese, Nyack College, Nyack, NY
Objective Resourceful team player with a positive and effective teaching style seeking employment as a Chinese Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Expert in Chinese translation.
- Strong knowledge of Chinese art and history.
- Good knowledge in teaching Chinese through dynamic and interactive sessions.
- Extensive working knowledge in Chinese curriculum and textbook development.
- Wide experience in teaching mandarin, preferably at the elementary and secondary level in the U.S.
- Strong experience in creating lesson plans and leading student group activities.
Chinese Teacher, 2007 – Present
Langley High School, McLean, VA
- Educated students about Chinese language and culture.
- Developed and implemented individualized Chinese plans for assigned students to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Provided Chinese instructional support for other classroom teachers.
- Designed and delivered thematic Chinese curriculum to children.
- Taught students in Chinese writing and reading skills.
M.A in Philosophy, 2007
B.A in Human Services, 2005
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Professor Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples