Choir Teacher Resume
Here is the Choir Teacher Resume example:
755 Jadewood Drive
Chicago, IL 60631
Job Objective Seeking opportunity as a Choir Teacher for my career development in the field of teaching with reputable school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Choir teacher
- Exceptional knowledge in music and music appreciation
- Sound knowledge of music curriculum and instruction
- Outstanding ability to skillfully manage students of varied culture
- Remarkable ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Choir Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Hunter College High School, Chicago, IL
- Developed and implemented lessons fulfilling curriculum program.
- Presented subject matter according to established guidelines.
- Planned and utilized appropriate instructional and learning strategies and materials.
- Conducted assessment of student learning styles and planned instructional activities.
- Worked cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula.
- Utilized technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
Choir Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Lake Washington High School, Chicago, IL
- Assisted the students to analyze and improve study methods and habits.
- Conducted assessments and achievement through formal and informal testing.
- Played as a positive role model for students and supported the school mission.
- Managed student behavior in the classroom and administered discipline.
- Created classroom environment conducive to learning and emotional development.
- Assisted in selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated