Culinary Teacher Resume
Here is the Culinary Teacher Resume example:
238 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37214
Job Objective To secure a Culinary Teacher position with a school in which my expertise can help the campus.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with culinary facilities and safety guidelines
- Exceptional Knowledge of structure and work flow of a kitchen and food preparation
- Thorough knowledge of classroom management techniques
- Amazing abilities to follow curriculum guidelines
- Outstanding ability to work with diverse students with sensitivity to students’ needs
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral
- Superior organizational, decision making and problem solving skills
Culinary Arts Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Irvington High School, Nashville, TN
- Planned, implemented, monitored and evaluated appropriate instructions.
- Maintained classroom management and implemented effective discipline.
- Prepared reports to include progress reports, grades, progress reports etc.
- Managed to keep abreast of latest and obligatory developments.
- Served as a member of curriculum team and worked collaboratively with others.
- Participated in progress meetings with parents, clients etc.
Culinary Arts Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Burlingame High School, Nashville, TN
- Tutored the importance of serve safe, sanitation, nutrition, culinary skills, career opportunities etc.
- Planned curriculum reflecting food preparation, production, and the overall structure and work flow of a kitchen.
- Employed appropriate instructional methods and materials to meet objectives.
- Established and maintained standards of appropriate student behavior and discipline.
- Evaluated the learning progress of students on a regular basis.
- Assessed the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provided progress reports as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts, Amridge University, Montgomery, AL
216 Park Springs Rd
Columbus, IN 47201
Objective Seeking a position as a Culinary Teacher in which a strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
Areas of Expertise:
- Expert in grilling, roasting baking techniques.
- Solid knowledge in culinary arts.
- Excellent knowledge of cooking principles and knife skills.
- Broad knowledge in preparing new delicious dishes.
- Solid experience in the areas of restaurant management, cooking and conflict management.
Culinary Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Taught students about sanitation, nutrition and culinary skills.
- Conducted interactive and interesting cooking training classes for the students. .
- Instructed variety of techniques in cooking to prepare healthy tasty dishes.
- Tutored basics of cooking and food preparation classes.
- Instructed students about food preparation, food production and work flow of a kitchen.
M.S in Culinary arts, 2007
B.S in Culinary arts, 2005