4069 Isaacs Creek Road
Danville, IL 61832
Job Objective To obtain Dental Lecturer position in a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in developing lecture for dental practising students
- Immense knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent knowledge of classroom instructions and curriculum development
- Ability to travel to various places for dental practices
- Ability to meet objectives within required timeframe
- Solid understanding of coordinating with students from different backgrounds
Spring Hill College, Mobile, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared various materials and lessons for dental students.
- Analysed student requirements and evaluated work as per standards.
- Monitored student assignments and managedreal life settings.
- Communicated with students and participated in various projects.
- Ensured compliance to syllabus requirements and prepared lessons appropriately.
- Participated in the graduation ceremony every year.
LDS Business College, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with external authorities for various activities.
- Provided support to both academic and business staff members.
- Prepared reports to be submitted to the Head of the department.
- Developed high quality content and curriculum for dental programs.
- Monitored activities for student retention processes.
- Ensured compliance to objectives and prioritized work.
Master’s Degree in Dental Hygiene
Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated