Eighth Grade Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Eighth Grade Teacher Resume example:
3297 Mount Olive Road
Norcross, GA 30093
Job Objective To secure a position as an Eighth Grade Teacher in a well established campus with a stable and productive environment.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning and implementing instructional initiatives
- Expertise in differentiating classroom instruction
- Familiarity with instructional techniques and strategies
- Wide knowledge of pertinent education code provisions pertaining to the occupation
- Ability todevelop and maintain a productive classroom environment
- Eighth Grade Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Columbia Academy, Columbia, MD
- Created and implemented interdisciplinary lessons and developed effective pedagogical strategies.
- Implemented classroom management practices adhering to the culture of the school.
- Enhanced student progress and established a productive classroom environment.
- Established and fostered positive social interactions among children.
- Developed a school-wide atmosphere that best suited the needs of students, teachers, and families.
Bachelor of Science in English, 2007, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated