English Tutor Resume Example
Here is the English Tutor Resume example:
906 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95204
Job Objective English Tutor seeking opportunity to put my training and experience to work for growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Superior experience in teaching English language cources
- Sound knowledge of grammar and vocabulary
- Exceptional knowledge of content development and creative writing
- Familiarity with instructional technologies
- Strong knowledge of paraphrasing, footnotes, and bibliography requirements
- Good understanding of reading comprehension, essay and creative writing
- Skilled in preparing English course curriculum
- Ability to create footnotes and paraphrases
- Ability to teach students from diverse populations
- Ability to interact positively with students, parents and colleagues
Atlanta Metropolitan College, Stockton, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in preparation of course materials.
- Provided one-on-one tutoring as needed.
- Prepared students for state exams.
- Maintained records of all tutoring sessions.
- Conducted student assessment and provided appropriate feedbacks.
- Participated in periodic staff meetings to discuss about student performances and concerns.
Tulsa Community College, Stockton, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delivered classroom lectures to students as per approved curriculum.
- Educated students on English reading, writing and speaking.
- Developed lesson plans based on student’s needs and level.
- Provided assignments and homework to students.
- Maintained student progress and attendance records.
- Identified students below grade levels and provided academic guidance.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
North Central Michigan College, Petoskey, MI