Fifth Grade Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Fifth Grade Teacher Resume example:
4031 Grove Street
Huntington, NY 11743
Career Objective Seeking position as Fifth Grade Teacher with a reputable school in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful experience in handling children of fifth grade
- Thorough knowledge of all laws, and guidelines related to teachers and students
- Strong Knowledge of effective classroom management techniques
- Immense ability to meet deadlines and to work on multiple projects
- Remarkable ability to maintain positive relationships
Fifth Grade Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Hastings High School, Huntington, NY
- Handled effectively the standardized assessment practice tests.
- Performed towards implementation of the district program of instruction.
- Managed to act upon the individual students’ needs interests and abilities.
- Guided the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Established clear objectives in harmony with curriculum goals and objectives.
- Maintained standards of appropriate student behavior and discipline.
Fifth Grade Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Jones High School, Huntington, NY
- Ensured to evaluate the learning progress of students on a regular basis.
- Encouraged the accomplishments of students and provided progress reports.
- Administered group standardized tests with the district testing program.
- Maintained open lines of communication with students and parents.
- Sustained the required inventory materials and their records.
- Provided directions and materials for substitute teachers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementry Education, Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated