First Time Teacher Resume
Here is the First Time Teacher Resume example:
755 Southern Avenue
Northwood, IA 50459
Job Objective Looking to improve the school using my skills as a First Time Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good expertise in identifying challenges and work actively to find solutions
- Ability toassess student progress and adjust student instructions
- Ability toestablish and maintain effective relationships with students, peers and parents
- Ability toset and maintain high standards of classroom behavior
- Ability towrite reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- First Time Teacher, 2007 – Present
- La Petite Academy, Germantown, MD
- Prepared and maintained lesson plans that reflected logical sequence of learning objectives and activities.
- Planned and implemented the daily teaching program and pattern.
- Created environments abundant with different sights, sounds, textures, and sensations.
- Cared for students and developed a sense of confidence among them.
- Adhered to Code of Ethics for the Teaching Profession.
- Ensured compliance to safety and health rules while supervising children.
Bachelor of Science in Childhood Education, 2007, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Professor Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples