Former Teacher Resume
Here is the Former Teacher Resume example:
565 Graystone Lakes
Macon, GA 31210
Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as a Teacher with a qualified school and show my expertise in the field.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in classroom teaching
- In-depth knowledge of subject area being taught
- Ability toeffectively manage the overall functions & activities of the classroom
- Ability tomaintain a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning
- Ability tomaintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures
- Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Communities In Schools of the Nation’s Capital, Arlington, VA
- Prepared& implemented daily lesson plans, assessed each child’s development.
- Monitored student attendance and classroom behavior with the support of another Teacher.
- Prepared reports, forms and maintained individual records.
- Implemented individualized academic plans for identified students.
- Improved student academic, social, emotional and behavioral outcomes.
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, 2007, Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA
4545 W Beardsley Rd
Viroqua, WI 54665
Objective To secure a position of a Teacher in an eminent school where I can employ all my skills for the benefit of the school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Immense ability to maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- Extended ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students and parents.
- Solid ability to maintain a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Substantial organizational and leadership skills.
- Former Teacher, 1996– 2004
- Townsend Harris High School, Flushing, NY
- Prepared lessons and teaching materials.
- Discussed students progress and other applicable matters with parents.
- Organized outings and social activities.
- Observed and evaluated student’s performance and development.
- Encouraged students to participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations.
M.S in Sports Leadership, 1996
B.S in Communication Arts,1994