Fourth Grade Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Fourth Grade Teacher Resume example:
2373 Sharon Lane
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Job Objective Looking for a steady employment with a school as a Fourth Grade Teacher and am prepared to remain long term with the right one.
Fourth Grade Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Wheelersburg High School, Mishawaka, IN
- Enforced the academy’s student discipline code and behavior management.
- Managed to establish clear objectives for all lessons and units.
- Developed lesson plans and submitted for review and feedback.
- Maintained the confidentiality of student records and student information.
- Collaborated with others to accelerate learning for students with a variety of needs.
- Ensured to remain aware of student needs and participated in child study teams.
Fourth Grade Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Irvington High School, Mishawaka, IN
- Planned programs of study to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Created a classroom environment corresponding with student’s maturity and interests.
- Performed to encourage students to maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Managed to instruct assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Guided the learning process toward achievement of curriculum goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with curriculum and methods of Fourth Grade Class
- Solid understanding of child growth and development
- Thorough knowledge of public school organization its mission and goals
- Remarkable ability to apply knowledge of grade class instructional programs
- Amazing ability to plan and implement Standards-Based Instructional Planning
- Excellent writing, oral and interpersonal skills for communications
- Excellent human relations and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Wesley College, Dover, DE
Fourth Grade Teacher Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated