GED Teacher Resume
Here is the GED Teacher Resume example:
3375 Camden Place
Charleston, SC 29407
Job Objective To seek employment as a GED Teacher in a school that allows me to work to the best of my ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with adult education and teaching techniques
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to take classes on multicultural adult development
- Ability to affectionately, and respectfully interact with children
- Ability to control a classroom, maintain order and discipline
- Ability to help students with improving their problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide community education and cultural diversity in the classroom
GED Teacher, August 2005 – Present
WyzAnt Tutoring, Charleston, SC
- Educated students in all areas covered in GED tests.
- Assessed students and developed learning program for all students.
- Evaluated and determined progress of students.
- Facilitated students in sharpening their critical thinking, problem-solving communication dexterity.
High School Diploma, Cypress Bay High School, Weston, FL
3235 S Downing St
Wolcott, CT 06705
Objective Looking for a position of a GED Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Substantial understanding of students’ current circumstances and future goals.
- Excellent knowledge of appropriate intervention techniques in preschool classroom.
- Maintains good working relationships with parents, staff and children.
- Immense ability to utilize a variety of teaching styles, methods in delivering course material.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
GED Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
Tasks & Duties:
- Tutored basic academic courses in math, geography, history, science and other areas.
- Taught students about critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Developed students work to determine progress and made suggestions for improvement.
- Motivated students to participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Provided information, guidance and preparation for the general equivalency diploma examination.
M.A in English, 2007
B.A in Associate Degree, 2005