Geography Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Geography Teacher Resume example:
2875 Levy Court
Cambridge, MA 2142
Job Objective To secure a Geography Teacher position with your school to enhance both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of the geography curriculum and the educational programs
- Remarkable ability to plan and implement lessons based on objectives and needs
- Amazing ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
Geography Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, and course materials.
- Prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and all other required testimonies.
- Supervised undergraduate and/or graduate internship, and research work.
- Ensured to keep abreast of developments in the field of geography with current literature, and by participating in professional conferences.
Geography Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Calumet High School, Cambridge, MA
- Maintained regular office schedules to assist and facilitate the students with needs.
- Collaborated with fellow faculty to address teaching and research issues.
- Prepared and delivered lectures on urbanization, and cultural geography etc.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Served on committees that deal with institutional policies rendering academics.
- Actively participated in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Lee University, Cleveland, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated