Health Education Teacher Resume
Here is the Health Education Teacher Resume example:
1500 Kyle Street
Grand Island, NE 68801
Job Career Searching for employment as a Health Education Teacher who wants the opportunity to use my past expertise to better the school as a whole.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience teaching middle school and/or high school students
- Solid knowledge of the health education curriculum and programs
- Deep knowledge of the practice and procedure of maintaining health standards
- Outstanding ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Remarkable ability to present materials in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in teaching, communication, and human relations
Health Education Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public School, Grand Island, NE
- Planned and employed strategies to address the wide range of learning, behavioral, and communication styles of the students.
- Performed to build and maintain safe, fair, and respectful learning environment.
- Maintained consistent communication and developed constructive partnerships.
- Employed the constructive partnerships for the growth of the individuals.
- Ensured to demonstrate cultural proficiency and utilize effective and culturally relevant instructional practices.
- Adhered to the established policies and strategies.
Health Education Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Burlingame High School, Grand Island, NE
- Integrated technology into the classroom as an instructional tool.
- Performed to achieve the targets and goals for the productivity of the students.
- Managed to expedite the extensive knowledge of the curriculum and content.
- Established key concepts and facts, relevant research and methods of inquiry.
- Utilized a variety of assessment tools and strategies to improve instruction methods.
- Ensured to assess the comparative performance of students within the classroom.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Northwestern College, Saint Paul, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated