Health Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Health Teacher Resume example:
2053 Sampson Street
Denver, CO 80202
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Health Teacher where my past record speaks for itself and to bring my assets to the job.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience at the secondary school level
- Thorough knowledge of health related topics
- Sound knowledge of connecting curriculum to the learners student management
- Thorough knowledge of Student Information Systems, and Webinar programs
- Remarkable ability to demonstrate problem solving and decision-making
- Outstanding ability to convey a professional image
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and the Internet
Health Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Adolfo Camarillo High School, Denver, CO
- Created learning opportunities reflecting the key concepts from the course material.
- Maintained persistency in encouraging students to attend classes and sessions.
- Ensured to track student attendance and accessed personal history.
- Adhered to state specific school contact procedures and policies.
- Participated in National Subject Area Specialist (NSAS) initiatives and webinars.
- Responded to student and family emails or questions within twenty-four hours.
Health Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Insight Schools, Denver, CO
- Developed, selected, and modified instructional plans and materials to meet student’s needs.
- Supervised students in a variety of school-related settings.
- Ensured to provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and the emotional development of children.
- Strived to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Maintained appropriate records and followed required procedures and practices.
- Monitored appropriate use and care of equipment, materials, and facilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Berkeley College, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated