High School Accounting Teacher Resume Example
Here is the High School Accounting Teacher Resume example:
1409 Cedar St
Winnsboro, TX 75494
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a High School Accounting Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and policies.
- Proficient at public accounting and taxation.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting and the details of the accounting process.
- Knowledge about various subjects such as Accounting, Finance, Economics and Commerce.
- Familiar with accounting concepts of trail balance, cost accounting and balance sheets.
High School Accounting Teacher, 2007 – Present
High Technology High School, Lincroft, NJ
- Planned and lectured on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing, and operations management.
- Directed Accounting course objectives and outline for course of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school.
- Designed and implemented lesson plans for accounting classes.
- Maintained financial records of a school’s expenditures, cash flow and financial activities.
- Taught students basic accounting principles, bookkeeping skills and methods.
M.S in Commerce, 2007
B.S in Accounting and Finance, 2005