High School Business Teacher Resume
Here is the High School Business Teacher Resume example:
3397 Mount Tabor
Scarsdale, NY 10583
Career Objective Looking for a High School Business Teacher position that allows for individual as well as interpersonal expansion while still making contributions to the campus.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience at the high school level
- Huge knowledge of current research-based and business management practices
- Thorough knowledge of varied instructional strategies
- Outstanding ability to demonstrate problem solving and decision-making
- Immense ability to convey a professional image in its relationship with community
High School Business Teacher, August 2005 – Present
St. Patrick High School, Scarsdale, NY
- Served as a faculty member for online high school courses.
- Instructed high school students within the assigned content area.
- Evaluated and monitored students’ performance through the grading of assignments.
- Completed and submitted class/student reports for administrative assessments.
- Developed and maintained relationships through regular interactions.
- Participated in the development and review of curriculum.
High School Business Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Fairfax County Public Schools, Scarsdale, NY
- Participated in all teacher training and professional development activities.
- Developed student retention strategies.
- Provided struggling students with alternate strategies and additional assistance.
- Maintained appropriate classroom records.
- Developed daily lesson plans and learning expectations.
- Ordered and organized appropriate study materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
2545 46th Rd
Dekalb, IL 60115
Objective Looking for a Business Teacher position in a reputed High School where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style for the development of students.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent teaching skills and methods in Business Studies.
- Immense knowledge of motivational teaching methods.
- Solid knowledge of all stages of the secondary curriculum in Business Studies.
- Tolerance, patience, fairness and a sense of humor.
- Strong ability to communicate, inspire and motivate students.
Business Teacher, 2007 – Present
Raleigh Charter High School, Raleigh, NC
- Instructed students on the basic principles of business.
- Taught basic economics, business planning and accounting subjects to students.
- Tutored students about spreadsheets, word processing, graphics and databases.
- Taught courses in marketing, accounting, business administration, human resource management and other business disciplines.
- Improved the student’s business knowledge and career skills.
M.S in Business Education, 2007
B.S in Business Education, 2005
Notre Dame, University