1417 Desert Broom Court
Parsippany, NJ 7054
Job Objective To obtain a High School Chemistry Teacher position within a school that allows me to grow along with the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience and understanding of theory and practice of Chemistry
- Thorough knowledge to develop, implement, and analyze student assessments
- Immense ability to establish and maintain high academic standards
- Amazing ability to work collaboratively with administration
High School Chemistry Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Fairfax County Public Schools, Parsippany, NJ
- Handled courses pertaining to chemical and physical properties, and compositional changes of substances.
- Carried out instructions of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis.
- Promoted student engagement in order to inspire and encourage progress.
- Prepared and delivered daily lessons to students on standard chemistry topics.
- Tutored inorganic and organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry and chemical separation.
- Maintained a healthy learning environment for the students in the classroom.
High School Chemistry Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Carroll County Public Schools, Parsippany, NJ
- Supervised students’ laboratory performance, assignments, and examination papers.
- Ensured to keep abreast of all the developments in the field of Chemistry.
- Contributed to the selection of materials and supplies for designated curriculum, both theory and practical.
- Collaborated with other Science Departments for projects, curriculum enhancement, experiments and lesson design.
- Instructed through lectures, discussions and lab based inquiry demonstrations.
- Administered and graded tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, College of Saint Benedict Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, MN
103 Kirkland St
Russellville, AR 72801
Objective Seeking a position as a Chemistry Teacher in a High School where my strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
Areas of Expertise:
- Immense ability to educate students on the various aspects of chemistry.
- Great ability to facilitate learning amongst a wide range of learners.
- Strong understanding of the basic concepts in chemistry.
- Excellent knowledge to produce the levels of scientific literacy.
- Extensive knowledge in organic chemistry, analytical chemistry and chemical separation.
Chemistry Teacher, 2007 – Present
University High School, Tucson, AZ
- Taught methods of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis to students.
- Developed Chemistry curriculum and facilitated learning through effective lesson implementation.
- Provided appropriate instruction for students and assessed their learning.
- Conducted chemistry labs with specially designed student experiments and investigations.
- Evaluated and graded student’s chemistry laboratory performance.
M.S in Chemistry, 2007
B.S in Chemistry, 2005