High School Physics Teacher Resume
Here is the High School Physics Teacher Resume example:
1439 Davis Lane
Denver, CO 80239
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as a High School Physics Teacher with a qualified school and show my expertise in the field.
High School Physics Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Bronson Community Schools, Denver, CO
- Prepared and implemented lesson plans in Physics.
- Developed integrated curriculum units and implemented it successfully.
- Managed to assess student progress to refine instruction and meet student needs.
- Participated regularly in professional and development opportunities.
- Worked closely with children to promote personal growth and success.
- Ensured regular communications with students, colleagues and other stakeholders.
High School Physics Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Lake Geneva School, Denver, CO
- Handled teaching the high school Physics syllabi from grade 9 through 12.
- Ensued to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Provided high-quality physics lesson development with lab-oriented activities.
- Utilized a variety of instructional strategies and provided equity and excellence.
- Participated in on-going planning, development, and evaluation of curriculum.
- Maintained and completed all student progress reports, report cards, etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience teaching high school physics courses
- Thorough knowledge of using computers in the classroom
- Huge experience in training, and developing interest in related subjects
- Amazing ability to work in partnership with parents, staff and students
- Immense ability to implement varied classroom instructional strategies
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Berkeley College, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated