High School Social Studies Teacher Resume
Here is the High School Social Studies Teacher Resume example:
4835 Oakwood Circle
Fullerton, CA 93632
Job Objective Seeking work as a High School Social Studies Teacher in a school in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the department and school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience to teach high school level Social Studies
- Thorough knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the area of instruction
- Exceptional knowledge of curriculum and instruction of social sciences
- Amazing ability to use instructional and behavioral management strategies
- Remarkable ability with Student Information Systems, and Webinar programs
- Superior technical skills, with experience and expertise in MS Office tools
High School Social Studies Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Rich South High School, Fullerton, CA
- Planned study program to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Created a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Guided the learning process towards achieving curriculum goals and objectives.
- Monitored student progress continuously to determine necessary interventions.
- Served as a role model to students and established close relationships.
- Utilized technology to report and communicate the progress of students.
High School Social Studies Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Hunter College High School, Fullerton, CA
- Developed and implemented lesson plans fulfilling established plans and strategies.
- Planned and utilized appropriate instructional and learning strategies.
- Presented the subject in accordance with established guidelines.
- Conducted assessment of student learning styles and guided appropriately.
- Ensured to implement instructional goals, objectives, and methods.
- Utilized effectively the technology to strengthen teaching/learning process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated