High School Spanish Teacher Resume Example
Here is the High School Spanish Teacher Resume example:
302 Long Street
Clermont, FL 32711
Job Objective Seeking full time employment as a High School Spanish Teacher in order to practice my skills daily.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience at the secondary level Spanish tutoring
- Thorough knowledge and experience in developing foreign language curriculum
- Exceptional knowledge in planning curricular and extracurricular activities
- Outstanding ability to maintain effective classroom management
- Remarkable ability to lead students in project-based learning activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent intrapersonal and instructional skills
Spanish Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Lake Washington High School, Clermont, FL
- Presented academic content through a variety of instructional strategies.
- Introduced learning objectives to activate students’ prior knowledge.
- Utilized established standards to create rigorous and objective-driven lessons.
- Ensured that the students are engaged through activities and technology that accommodate various learning styles and personality styles.
- Measured student achievement and progress toward, the learning objectives.
- Ensured to conclude the lesson by revisiting the learning objective.
Spanish Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Gary Lighthouse Charter School, Clermont, FL
- Planned instruction and curriculum by employing established strategies.
- Performed to address the wide range of learning, behavioral, and communication styles of the students.
- Demonstrated cultural proficiency and utilized effective instructional practices.
- Integrated technology into the classroom as an instructional tool for personal productivity.
- Coordinated with the Language Acquisition Team.
- Compiled data to monitor student mastery of instructional content.
Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish, Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
Master’s Degree in Spanish, Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated