High School Tutor Resume
Here is the High School Tutor Resume example:
4891 Wilkinson Court
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Job Objective Accomplished High School Tutor with extensive knowledge and experience seeking position with well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in tutoring high school students
- Profound knowledge of various tutoring techniques
- Sound knowledge of student learning styles
- Exceptional knowledge of K-12 educational systems
- Familiarity with student behavior management standards
- Good understanding of science curriculum and tutoring strategies
- Proficient with first-aid and safety procedures
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Ability to enforce school policies and regulations
- Ability to oversee curriculum development and revision activities
High School Tutor
Campbell Union High School District, Fort Myers, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered classroom lectures on English, Economics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Prepared high school students for SAT and other state examinations.
- Implemented instructional strategies to engage students in learning.
- Maintained safe and positive student learning environment.
- Assisted in student recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Assisted in development of course content to meet student’s academic needs.
- Graded student tests and provided feedback for improvements.
- Assisted students in college selection and career preparation activities.
High School Tutor
Whittier Union High School District, Fort Myers, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed individual learning plans based on student’s academic needs.
- Monitored student’s performance on periodic basis.
- Discussed student’s progress and issues with parents.
- Evaluated student’s classwork and homework.
- Maintained students attendance and assessment reports.
- Reported any safety concerns and incidents to management promptly.
- Attended professional development trainings as directed by management.
- Identified student’s learning problems and developed improvement plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated