Inclusion Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Inclusion Teacher Resume example:
2075 Zappia Drive
Lexington, KY 40507
Job Objective Accomplished Inclusion Teacher with a broad background seeking a position with a school that has been in business that is established.
Inclusion Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Jersey Village High School, Lexington, KY
- Collaborated with students, parents, and other members of staff.
- Implemented instructional, therapeutic, and skill development program.
- Accommodated special education students within formal and informal facility.
- Planned and used appropriate instructional and learning strategies and activities.
- Completed the approved special education program.
Inclusion Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Kannapolis City Schools, Lexington, KY
- Provided students with learning activities and helped them fulfill their potential.
- Enabled students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully.
- Exercised independent judgment and made decisions with few guidelines.
- Implemented each student’s IEP and related accommodations as stated.
- Planned and utilized appropriate instructional interventions, strategies and activities.
- Conducted ongoing, formal, and informal assessment of student learning.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience handling students with disabilities
- Thorough knowledge of the curriculum and instruction of inclusion students
- Exceptional knowledge of the special needs of students
- Outstanding ability to work in a non-traditional school setting
- Remarkable ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Mars Hill College, Mars Hill, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated