International School Teacher Resume Example
Here is the International School Teacher Resume example:
2196 Spruce Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Job Objective International School Teacher wishing to obtain a permanent position with the perfect school that is looking for a long-term employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience with an international populous
- Thorough knowledgeable of international curriculum
- Immense ability to administer instruction and assessment practices
- Remarkable ability to coordinate and partner with diverse populous
- Excellent English language communications, oral and written
International School Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Austin Heights International School, Pittsburgh, PA
- Implemented instructional activities contributing to a meaningful climate.
- Identified, selected, and modified instructional resources to meet varied needs.
- Maintained regular contacts with students, parents, and other professionals.
- Ensured that the students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
International School Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Tokyo International School, Pittsburgh, PA
- Modeled professional and ethical standards dealing with international students.
- Assumed responsibility for meeting course and school-wide student performance.
- Designed and developed class materials with handouts.
- Provided students with ongoing assessment and feedback on their progress.
- Assisted the students with outside help and support as needed.
- Performed other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Strayer University, Alexandria, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated