Intervention Teacher Resume
Here is the Intervention Teacher Resume example:
4335 Boone Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Job Objective Seeking an Intervention Teacher career with a school in which my teaching skills can continue to grow while I am also helping the future of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with intervention teaching in a school facility
- Sound knowledge of the linguistics and cultural diversity of students
- Remarkable ability to acquire new skills
- Immense ability to develop individual student improvement plans
- Strong classroom and behavior management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Intervention Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Knapp Elementary, Corpus Christi, TX
- Provided instruction at the strategic level of intervention.
- Worked towards systematic instruction to improve specific skills and strategies.
- Assisted in screening, diagnostic, and progress monitoring assessments.
- Collaborated and consulted with classroom teachers and special education staff.
- Worked with students of diverse backgrounds struggling with academic issues.
Intervention Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Amherst Regional High School, Corpus Christi, TX
- Managed and maintained safety within the milieu based educational model.
- Maintained program limits as specified by the school and the District.
- Co-lead psycho educational groups such as anger management, social skills, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the concept of evidence-based interventions.
- Developed schedules and flexible groupings of homogeneous skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated