Job Coach Resume Example
Here is the Job Coach Resume example:
4219 Edwards Street
Robersonville, NC 27871
Job Objective Looking for a challenging position as Job coach where I can utilize new coaching techniques that will help to develop capability to be successful.
- Job Coach, 2007 – Present
- Allendale Association , Lake Villa, IL
- Established supportive working relationships with area employers.
- Provided job coaching and placement to employment.
- Collected employment information by doing job analysis.
- Coached clients about interview questions and techniques.
- Created and maintained meaningful relationship with clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid administration and computer skills
- Extended ability to prepare resume for clients
- Profound ability to maintain a job through on-site assistance
- Immense ability to instruct appropriate work behaviors and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
B.A in English, 2005, Fresno State University
M.A in Business Management, 2007, St. Thomas University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated