Language Arts Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Language Arts Teacher Resume example:
306 Foley Street
Miramar, FL 33025
Objective To be given a chance as a Language Arts Teacher to show my teaching skills and use my experience to contribute to the growth of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful experience in teaching English language arts
- Thorough knowledge of arts-infused curriculum
- Deep knowledge of effective classroom management techniques
- Immense ability to meet deadlines
- Remarkable ability working on multiple projects, and coordinate others work
Language Arts Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Fall River Public Schools, Miramar, FL
- Utilized standard course of study developed by the English Department.
- Adapted the curriculum to provide individual, small group, or remedial instruction.
- Developed standards for critical analysis through group discussion.
- Encouraged students to think independently and to express original ideas.
- Evaluated each student’s progress in English skills.
- Established and maintained standards of student behavior.
Language Arts Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Lighthouse Academies, Inc., Miramar, FL
- Implemented arts-infused programs as outlined in the curriculum guides.
- Planned and delivered high quality instruction based on curriculum guides.
- Conducted scheduled and approved assessments.
- Utilized data to assess and modify curriculum, and to plan differentiated instruction.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Hunter College, New York, NY