Language Tutor Resume
Here is the Language Tutor Resume example:
4263 Stanton Hollow Road
Waltham, MA 2154
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Language Tutor where my tutoring skills will continue to develop.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching language arts to students
- Sound knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuations
- Thorough knowledge of instructional techniques
- Proficient with e-learning systems
- Skilled in conducting student examinations
- Ability to develop learning materials
- Ability to maintain student academic reports
- Ability to manage daily tutoring schedules
Ridgefield Public Schools, Waltham, MA
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Delivered instructions on assigned language courses.
- Evaluated studentâ€™s classwork and homework
- Monitored studentâ€™s performances on regular basis.
- Graded studentâ€™s test papers and provided feedback for improvements.
- Maintained studentâ€™s attendance and assessment records.
- Responded to studentâ€™s concern promptly.
- Assisted in student registration activities.
- Identified studentâ€™s learning problems and developed action plans accordingly.
St. Clair County Community College, Waltham, MA
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Provided one-on-one or small group tutoring services.
- Performed basic administration duties when required.
- Utilized audio visual equipment for teaching purposes.
- Maintained classroom clean and organized.
- Assisted in developing bilingual instructional materials.
- Provided supplemental academic support before and after tutorial sessions.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in English Education
New School University, New York, NY