Life Skills Instructor Resume
Here is the Life Skills Instructor Resume example:
2296 Reeves Street
Abrams, WI 54101
Job Objective Look forward to join your esteemed organization, as a Life Skills Instructor and utilize all my teaching and communication skills as well as my educational experience.
- Life Skills Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Life Skills School, West Palm Beach, FL
- Instructed students through the stages of self discovery and behavior identification.
- Taught people by using specially developed techniques, tools, methodology and philosophies.
- Instructed students about self awareness skills including awareness of rights, attitudes, strengths and weaknesses.
- Taught money management, hygiene, basic literacy and numeracy.
- Instructed good communication, decision making, interpersonal and problem solving skills to students.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of psychology, sociology, social work and behavioral science
- Extensive problem solving and decision making skills
- Extended ability to participate in the process of developing goals and working on solutions
- Strong critical thinking, negotiation and refusal skills
- Sound self esteem, self assessment, self evaluation and self monitoring skills
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Life Skills Coach Training Certificate, 2006, Brown University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Professor Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples