Literacy Teacher Resume
Here is the Literacy Teacher Resume example:
1804 Glenwood Avenue
Garfield Heights, OH44128
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as a Literacy Teacher with a qualified school and show my expertise in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable instructional coaching experience
- Familiarity with classroom management strategies for elementary school students
- Proficient with Microsoft office products – MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Wide knowledge of current research-based literacy practices
- Ability to diagnose, prescribe, assess student learning
- Ability to communicate effectively with bilingual Parents and student
- Ability to collect and accurately report data of student progress
- Ability to effectively balance reading and literacy instruction
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent human relations skills
Literacy Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public Schools, Garfield Heights, OH
- Worked closely with illiterate office staff in developing language skills.
- Provided ongoing support and Basic English language support to staff.
- Developed literacy training curricula according with staff needs.
- Followed up activities for students.
- Evaluated and developed training and literacy service.
- Provided regular feedback to students and recommended on improvement.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
3235 S Downing St
Wolcott, CT 06705
Objective Looking for a position as a Literacy Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Sound knowledge of content and structure of the English language.
- Proficient at communicating information effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving and classroom management skills.
- Wide knowledge of group behavior and dynamics, societal trends and cultures.
- Immense ability to guide students through reading and writing activities.
Literacy Teacher, 2007 – Present
Raleigh Charter High School, Raleigh, NC
Tasks & Duties:
- Conducted assessments to determine student reading levels.
- Provided direct reading support to students.
- Tutored lessons to model questioning, clarification and problem solving techniques.
- Coordinated school-wide reading intervention and literacy programs.
- Guided children through reading and writing activities.
M.A in English, 2007
B.A in Communication Arts, 2005
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Professor Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples