Literacy Tutor Resume
Here is the Literacy Tutor Resume example:
4405 Ray Court
Laurinburg, NC 28352
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Literacy Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in teaching literature to students
- Sound knowledge of grammar, spelling and pronunciations
- Familiarity with instructional techniques
- Good understanding of student behavior standards
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Ability to work well with students and other teaching staffs
- Ability to engage students in learning
Rochester Public Schools, Laurinburg, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered classroom lectures on English literacy courses.
- Assisted in conducting student entry and exit interviews.
- Managed tutorial schedules on daily basis.
- Responded to student’s concerns in a prompt manner.
- Evaluated student’s performance on regular basis.
- Maintained student’s progress and attendance reports.
- Planned before and after school study sessions.
- Assisted in keeping the tutoring slots filled.
Henry County Schools, Laurinburg, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Engaged students in learning to achieve their academic goals.
- Planned tutorial schedules as per student’s needs.
- Maintained records of each tutoring session.
- Informed Manager about student performances and concerns.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to tutorial programs.
- Informed in advance to students if unable to attend tutoring session.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Napa Valley College, Napa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated